Richards-Wilcox can custom design a control system to make your operation more productive and automated. Whether fixed path push button control or real time information processing controls that integrate with host computers or network systems, Richards-Wilcox has the perfect control platform.
- Operator Interface Displays for on-line process status or input to system functions.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI) lets operator see real time production information to increase efficiency, and exchange information with other departments and shop personnel.
- Complete System diagnostics
- Alarm Functions
- Report Generation
- Interface with MRP Systems
- Carrier ID, RFID, or Bar Code Tags and Readers designed for high temperature, harsh manufacturing, or paint environments.
- All systems meet NEC, OSHA, UL, and JIC specifications.
- Easy installation, operation and maintenance.
- Emergency shut-down from any location.
Richards-Wilcox provides complete operation and maintenance training along with support documentation. Our controls provide the ability to collect, view, store, and manage crucial information from your plant floor.
- Education and Training
- Customer Support
- Customer Service