Richards-Wilcox MonoCart features a floor mounted monorail conveyor track complemented with two top guide rails for cart adjustability for finishing applications. Rail adjustment segments are located wherever a tight tolerance operation is required such as robotic painting or load/unload areas. Specially designed carts support loads up to 300 pounds and have 8 smooth operating wheels that provide vertical and lateral stability for the parts being finished.
Monorail Conveyor with adjustable guide rails
- Rails adjust horizontally and vertically to increase cart stability
- Adjustable segments located on 20″ intervals
- Medium-duty applications up to 300 lbs per cart
- 6″ Chain Pitch for greater loading capacity
- MonoCart smoothly handles vertical inclines and declines up to 15 degrees
- Index rotation and spin type rotation are available
MonoCart™ for Power & Free Conveyors
Get big benefits from the new Mono-Cart for Power & Free Conveyors for finishing systems. Accumulate, load & unload, or halt product carriers for a robotic stop while the chain still moves. Mono-Cart provides full dwell times in paint booths, flash areas, and ovens. This means you can design a more efficient, smaller finishing system while cutting utility costs too. Mono-Cart P&F finishing conveyor is perfect for lightweight plastic parts for small appliance, automotive, telecom, and more.